Tuesday 26 April 2011

Love...in bite sizes = )

They say when you feel something special, the poet in you comes out naturally. Not for me! Haha! Well okay, maybe sometimes. But poetry ticks all the boxes for me. Like Shakespeare or any other poet, I've always wished we spoke the same lingo from their era. Genuine, sophisticated, like drama brought to life, and brilliant---music in one's ears!
These are a few pieces I have molded in a contemporary style. Hopefully there will be more to come soon...


Much joy, much laughter
Nothing else could have been better
With your love so tender.

          ~~~

Your smile, your kiss
your embrace...
I would not want to miss.

          ~~~

Love that's tender, love that's true
it could be cheesy
but hey, that's me and you!

          ~~~

Millions of words out there
I chose three
YOU, I, and the LOVE we share.